Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do You Hear the Jonas Sing?

This week went by really fast after coming home from Paris. Monday and Tuesday night I passed out as soon as I hit the pillow I was so tired!

Tuesday night we were all so excited to go see Les Mis! After work we all met and went to the Theatre. The show was completely sold out and we saw several people try and buy tickets and get turned down. We walked up to our seats and were so excited.

Les Mis has been my favorite musical since I first saw it when I was younger. Tuesday was the first time I had seen it when I could really really understood the story. The show was amazing and seeing it made me fall in love with it all over again.



It was obvious that a lot of girls were there just for Nick Jonas, but also a good amount of people had never heard of Nick. He was really cute in the show and every time he sang the four of us couldn't help but smile. After the show we went to the stage door to attempt to see him, along with a hundred or so other people. We got some good looks and he actually looked at me in the eyes when I told him I'd seen him before in Dallas! I felt really lame but I was also really excited to be so close! We were also able to see the actors who played Javert, Eponine, and Cosette up close.

The rest of the week flew by at work. I had a lot to do most of the time which was good but this week I also moved to my real desk, which is far away from the other girls in my department. But I am close to the other interns so that works out. I'm still really liking everything and getting better at talking on the phone to British people.

We leave for Dublin tomorrow and I'm so excited! It will be nice to hear English again and be in a more relaxed atmosphere than Paris!

cb

No comments:

Post a Comment