Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh, hi there

Well it has been FAR too long. I often contemplated finishing out my study abroad posts but then I realized, who would read it... I'm already back!

I also thought long and hard (well maybe not that long) about what to turn this into now that it no longer needs to serve as a diary. So I thought about what I like, what I care about it, and what I'm thinking- and that's what I'll blog about!

1) Halloween
Pretty deec this year, went as Rachel Berry from Glee and then as double rainbow on Saturday. It was fun to not really care if people recognized my costume and just have fun!

Rachel Berry on the show:


Me as Rachel Berry!


2) New tunes

"Love The Way You Lie Pt. 2" Rihanna ft. Eminem.

The follow up track to Eminem's hit song featuring Rihanna, the roles are now reversed, with Rihanna on lead and Eminem providing those rap lyrics we know and love


Although Disney's upcoming movie Tron doesn't reach out to me personally, I am excited for one thing- the music. The entire score to the movie will be written by Daft Punk and they will even have a cameo in the flick.

Check out one of the songs featured in the trailer here.

3) Mid-Term Elections
To be honest, I am just glad those awful commercials are over. But I did enjoy the more ludicrous commercials, but Kansas/Missouri didn't have anything like this

Welp, as I am in the library right now supposedly filling my brain with information about star clusters, black holes, and pulsars (ie; astronomy is awful) I guess I should get back to that!

that's all for now! And for those of you who read this solely during my study abroad time...keep reading!
cb

No comments:

Post a Comment