Friday, November 12, 2010

My Moon My Man...

This week I was set on attempting a nail challenge. I saw this photo in Glamour magazine and knew I had to try it.


I've seen this "moon manicure" or "reverse french manicure" before, especially on one of my favorite sites, All Lacquered Up. 

Here's a how to on how to do it, which I vaguely followed. My result?


It's just ok for now, but I want to keep trying at it until it looks perfecto. I used Essie Mademoiselle for the base and OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow for the half moon.

On the new music front...

I'm trying out soundcloud for the first time to share with you a song I cannot stop listening to.

From Rihanna's new album, Loud, "Cheers (Drink to That)" is a stand out to me. I personally love the Avril Lavigne "I'm With You" sample, and it is a song that relaxes me, but gets me pumped up too!

Cheers (Drink to That)-Rihanna by cbatt

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment