Friday, March 11, 2011

New Obsession: Water Marbling

So after this weekend, I decided to conquer a new frontier in my nail polish obsession.

I had heard of water marbling before, but had no idea how to do it- I just knew I wanted to!

My first attempt (I apologize for the paleness):


I used the following nail polishes: 

17 Tropical Island, CND Raspberry Parfait, OPI Jade is the New Black, and Seche Vite Top Coat. 

I am really pleased with my first attempt, but now I think I like it so much I might run out of all my nail polish! This uses SO much nail polish, so I wouldn't use colors/brands that you are running low on or your favorite colors. 


If you're wondering how I did it, my best advice would be to check out this video, and this step by step picture:


Water marbling is so fun and lets you be really creative! I would recommend it if you have a long time, and lots of patience! 

-cb

P.S. Props to Jessie for teaching me! Check out her nail creations:




1 comment:

  1. OMG, nail polish is like crack to me. This just made my day!

    ReplyDelete