Monday, February 1, 2010

first try...

So here it is! My first blog post. I have had this screen open for about an hour yet somehow kept avoiding writing anything. I suppose I was waiting for something to just "come to me" so I could have something to say. But that's not how this is going to work. I am going to write about everything and anything that I have even the tiniest thought on, and maybe someone will think it's interesting.

I can pretty much guarantee I will write something about school, work, friends, and general life happenings. Pretty vague but that's all I got!

Enjoy!

P.S.
Background on the name: I was once told, if I was to be any TV show, I would be Clarissa Explains It All. No, not because I love Melissa Joan Hart (which I really do), but because I...explain it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment