Wednesday, May 12, 2010

tunes of the week 5/10

maybe I should call this tunes of the month, because that's how often I seem to update this.

enjoy!

1. Dreamworld- Rilo Kiley
2. The General Specific-Band of Horses
3. Hide and Seek v. Paparazzi- unknown...I'm not gonna lie, I found this mash-up on www.fratmusic.com
4. When Did Your Heart Go Missing-Rooney
5. The Future Freaks Me Out- Motion City Soundtrack
6. Here (In your Arms)- HelloGoodbye
7. Great DJ- The Ting Tings
8. Always on My Mind- Phantom Planet
9. When Your Mind's Made Up- Once Soundtrack (Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova)
10. Brighter Than Sunshine- Aqualung
11. Hard Sun- Eddie Vedder
12. You're a God- Vertical Herizon
13. Ruthless- Something Corporate
14. What You Wish For- Guster
15. Volcano-Damien Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment